World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Immigrant of Essex
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks and fellow south east anglers i was just wondering isit a meet at pevansey bay this coming weekend 2nd june and could anyone tell me what times etc etc etc etc and anything else id need to know?

many thanks

steve :)

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
I have spoken to Thames Rover and we are both heading for the meet at Peversey on Saturday. I think we need to be there for 6pm.

·
Immigrant of Essex
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have spoken to Thames Rover and we are both heading for the meet at Peversey on Saturday. I think we need to be there for 6pm.
alright jassyfa mate hows things and yer im thinking of going eh as ive fished there before itsa lovely ebach apart from teh horrid shingle lol.

so what time are u guys setting off as its about 2 hour drive eh and how long is the meet for?

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
It depends on the weather this week as im digging the bait and Thames is collecting the crab. Hopefully around 4ish from Grays.
I have only ever fished Peversey once and caught 1 dab and there was people bait digging behind me when the tide was going out.

·
Immigrant of Essex
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It depends on the weather this week as im digging the bait and Thames is collecting the crab. Hopefully around 4ish from Grays.
I have only ever fished Peversey once and caught 1 dab and there was people bait digging behind me when the tide was going out.
Im afraid im going to have to miss out this weekend mate as work is calling and i need pennys in my bank lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts