Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neck looks like a baboons arse ------ :blink:

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
My neck looks like a baboons arse ------ :blink:

i sat out in the sun today, making three tackleboxes worth of gear, fit into one for our hols, and tying a load of new rigs up, you could say my neck is a little on the red side, everyone keeps telling me so !!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
me to lol looks like iv been slapped a few times lol

mark

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
no. i've been working in a tackle shop all weekend so you lucky buggers can get out on or next to the sea and get sunburnt. LOL.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Yep sundurnt at dungie on Friday and eyes like pandas (damn sunglasses) out on Cascars boat today!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yep!! Cleaning the boat on Saturday....it got me.
The forehead has calmed down now, but the sunroof is still a bit tender. :)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Went carping, was out all day in the sun yesterday, love it big rubbery lips sucking in my bread off the surface, downside... i wore a tshirt with a coller, so i have a very distintive V at the top of my neck where id burned.... lesson learned wear round necked tshirts. but my arms have turned a healthy brown colour, my pale misses will be gutted later :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
Maybe just me, but with the first flush of sunburn of the year, I always get the obligatory cold-sore on my bottom lip, right in the middle! LOL. Always get it from staring into the sea .............. reflection thing, boat or shore, but, "I'm worth it"... lol. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
not here wasnt no sun yesterday was overcast tho i did catch the sun last week on my face a bit

will learn from last years fishing went out roughly 6am in morning for a session spent the whole day in sun right thru till 9pm ish my face was burnt and my lips looked like id been out in desert

·
Registered
49 Posts
The good old British attitude to the first bit of sun of the year :D It's not hard to put some sun protection on you know and it helps you avoid some nice melanoma and developing skin you could make a set of brogues from (like Sue Barkers face).

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
Yep i was out fishing from 11am sat till 9.30pm sat, got a bit burnt, and suffered on sunday.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts