World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arrived friday @23.30 ready for the long walk to the end of the extention armed with ragg, squid, hermit crab (frozen),sandeels(frozen) and some frozen mackrel. Fished 2 rods, 1 down the wall with squid+mackie cocktail, 1 30yrds out. Finished fishing at 07.30 with only 3 dogs, 5 pout and 1million whiting to add to the catch list. Only saw 2 codling come out 1 @3lb, [email protected] Not long to wait nowtill the cod get here in numbers.

·
Registered
311 Posts
arrived friday @23.30 ready for the long walk to the end of the extention armed with ragg, squid, hermit crab (frozen),sandeels(frozen) and some frozen mackrel. Fished 2 rods, 1 down the wall with squid+mackie cocktail, 1 30yrds out. Finished fishing at 07.30 with only 3 dogs, 5 pout and 1million whiting to add to the catch list. Only saw 2 codling come out 1 @3lb, [email protected] Not long to wait nowtill the cod get here in numbers.
them cod be on ur rod soon lukey,silly question mate,where is addey ?like to google earth these places u lucky kent lads have,nice to look though,cheers
:fish:boy

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the addy is in dover. It is the left hand arm of the harbour wall. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi Lukey, sounds like a cracking night. Sounds a bit silly but is the addy the admiralty Pier....... Just wondering as I have only ever day fished there and really wont to have a crack at night fishing donw there. Do you know what nights the pier are open to fish on....

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello mate yes the addy is the admiralty pier.(dont worry its not a silly question)lol. I am sure they are open friday and sat all night. Give them a call just to make sure 01304 225138. Hope i have helped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.