World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See you all in a week,be good,and tight lines.........

Si.

:clap2::yeah::icecream::fishing1::drunk::fishing:

·
Registered
535 Posts
go for it sime hope you and your family have a good time will see you on the lincs coast soon. Have a bit more time now im retiring age.
by for now,
tony.

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buenos dayos compardrez !!!!!!!!!:yeah:

Back home,nice and tanned,skint,and completely fishless !!!:cc_surren

Caught plenty of weed,had plenty of bait sriped form the hooks,but sadly,no fish............:nono:

Did manage to get a bit of casting practice done though,and can now wallop out a 4.5 oz lead about 150 yds,so can't be too bad.......:thumbs:

Bought fresh blow lug,(all they had),on the sunday morning,ready for the afternoon,and promptly left them in too much water overnight..........:doh:

Yep,50 dead lug the folowing day.

The rest of my bait went off,as i had kept in in a cooler bag with ice blocks,(small freezer in the caravan),so had to buy more for the next session,which lasted all of two hours due to the ammount of weed....about 10 lb of it every chuck !!!!:nono:

Weather was absolutely scortching,so all in all,not too bad........

Hope you all behaved whilst I was away ?.........:bleh:

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
We were as good as gold...............................:black_eye:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
as long as you enjoyed getting away. fish are always a bonus wherever you go. at least the weather was nice.
as simmo said.... we were all angels while the 'boss' was away.

:hypocrite

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
as long as you enjoyed getting away. fish are always a bonus wherever you go. at least the weather was nice.
as simmo said.... we were all angels while the 'boss' was away.

:hypocrite

Thats what I like to hear Trev...... :clap:

LOL

Ne' mind,there is the end of the month yet,and a chance at the lincs coast............

·
Registered
535 Posts
dont take any notice of them sim.theyre all sucking up to the boss. pleased to have you back on line. by the way i have now joined the ranks of the unemployed and loving every minute of it. see you soon. byeeeeee for now.

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dont take any notice of them sim.theyre all sucking up to the boss. pleased to have you back on line. by the way i have now joined the ranks of the unemployed and loving every minute of it. see you soon. byeeeeee for now.

Good luck with the retirement Tony..........:punk:

And here is me trying to get myself back into work !!!!!!!

Must be bloomin' crazy !!!!!!!!!!

:wacko::crazy::wallbash:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Good luck with the retirement Tony..........:punk:

And here is me trying to get myself back into work !!!!!!!

Must be bloomin' crazy !!!!!!!!!!

:wacko::crazy::wallbash:
think there's a job going in antartica... ice fishing might be good.. :whistling then we can all misbehave while your away. :drunk:
i have blanked my on my last two sessions, so my missus put this pic on pc as desktop background....
wonder what she is trying to tell me. :fishing:

Attachments

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
think there's a job going in antartica... ice fishing might be good.. :whistling then we can all misbehave while your away. :drunk:
i have blanked my on my last two sessions, so my missus put this pic on pc as desktop background....
wonder what she is trying to tell me. :fishing:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well done mrs Trev !!!!!!!

I am hoping to get over to the coast sometime at the end of Aug for a session,so if you and your missus fancy it,we could get together for a lead launch....

I know weekends are out for you,but my missus will be having some more time off,so a weekday trip out would be sound.......

Your missus can show us both up then !!!! :help:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well done mrs Trev !!!!!!!

I am hoping to get over to the coast sometime at the end of Aug for a session,so if you and your missus fancy it,we could get together for a lead launch....

I know weekends are out for you,but my missus will be having some more time off,so a weekday trip out would be sound.......

Your missus can show us both up then !!!! :help:
sounds good to me. let me know when you are going. going to have a couple of hours tonight at cleethorpes, not expecting much,just to get out of the house really. even dug some worms today. wish they were that easy to dig in the winter !!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts