World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ALL,

FISHED THE ADMIRALTY PIER TODAY AND CAUGHT A COUPLE OF THINGS.
A DOGFISH 3LB 60Z. A WHITING 32 CM LONG AND A DAB 22CM LONG.
CAUGHT THE WHITING AND DOGFISH ON LUG TIPPED WITH SQUID AND THE DAB ON OLD SMELLY COMMON LUG.
BAD WEATHER, VERY COLD AND WINDY.
FISHED THE FIRST WALL BACAUSE THE TURRET AND THE EXTENSION THE CURRENT WAS CARRYING MY 7 OZ WIEGHTS TO THE SIDE OF THE WALL.
GUY DOWN FROM ME CAUGHT 10 TO 15 DOGGIES ON JUST SQUID ON THE SECOND BENCH ALONG.
ALL IN ALL A GOOD DAY.

WILL93

:clap3: :clap2: :notworthy :) :fishing: :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI ALL,

FISHED THE ADMIRALTY PIER TODAY AND CAUGHT A COUPLE OF THINGS.
A DOGFISH 3LB 60Z. A WHITING 32 CM LONG AND A DAB 22CM LONG.
CAUGHT THE WHITING AND DOGFISH ON LUG TIPPED WITH SQUID AND THE DAB ON OLD SMELLY COMMON LUG.
BAD WEATHER, VERY COLD AND WINDY.
FISHED THE FIRST WALL BACAUSE THE TURRET AND THE EXTENSION THE CURRENT WAS CARRYING MY 7 OZ WIEGHTS TO THE SIDE OF THE WALL.
GUY DOWN FROM ME CAUGHT 10 TO 15 DOGGIES ON JUST SQUID ON THE SECOND BENCH ALONG.
ALL IN ALL A GOOD DAY.

WILL93

:clap3: :clap2: :notworthy :) :fishing: :)
No picture of the doggie? I would like to see that one on the specimen list:clap3:

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Might be a bit hard to believe without a photo
I dont know I caught a stonking doggie on weymouth pier last year must have been in the same size category.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Fellas, I Was Fishing With My Friend And He Left His Camera Phone In The Car Boot. It Was Truly A Very Big Doggy. It Fought Really Hard When I Was Reeling It In. Personal Best Dogfish And The Other Doggies In The Past Have Been 1 Or 2 Pounds In Weight. It Was Really Hard To Get The Hook Out Because I Dont Know Of The Big Dogs Could Bite Your Finger Off. I Had It Out The Water For Quiet A While So I Had To Put It Back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts