World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me about the admiralty. I haven't been there for 20yrs.
I am planning to go there Fri about 7am. Is it still open? Can I park nearby? Are the loo's still there? Going past in the car it looks like everything has changed. Thought I might chuck a few feathers out. Or is it better elsewhere?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Open - yes.
Park nearby - Yes
Loos - Yes

Better elsewhere - Yes

The problem is that it seems to be shoulder to shoulder on there even in the week. If you don't mind crowds by al-means go, you would be fairly unlucky to come away with no fish.

If you are after a short session Samphire Hoe usually has Mackerel at high tide and is never to busy.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Within sight off the Addy. Continue up the road towards Folkestone, first left after last roundabout.

Have a look on google maps, basically it's cliff defences made from the spoil from the Channel tunnel.

It's a very snaggy bottom, so when using feathers remember to not let them drop to the bottom.

Do a search on here and you will find lots of info, I seem to remember someone doing a complete fishing guide.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Densmarsh is fishing great for mackeral at the mo well it was for me and a couple of mates we had 140 between us in just 3 hours.

A fair few chinesse people fishing there, we still managed to get a spot tho :victory:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
G

·
jassyfa is correct.

i know a few that swear by the place,i've never really given it a good go though.always seem to do ok at the power station so i tend to stick to there.

had a few decent sesh's at galloways which is between camber and dengemarsh.i spose once they are in down there it'll fish all the way along.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
jassyfa is correct.

i know a few that swear by the place,i've never really given it a good go though.always seem to do ok at the power station so i tend to stick to there.

had a few decent sesh's at galloways which is between camber and dengemarsh.i spose once they are in down there it'll fish all the way along.
cool cheers guys may give it a go sometime with the fpos permission of course:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
jassyfa is correct.

As your spokesperson I was only saying what you were thinking (apart from the bit about a banana and Ginger Spice as that is just sick)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts