World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
WSF Hardcore Haircut
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Admiralty last night, plenty of doggies, small codling, my cousin had a 2lb smoothie just as the tide started to run.......lots of flatties also being caught including a 1.5lb plaice but no sign of any bass although the guy at the entrance said 1 or 2 are starting to show with smoothies to 4lb.

Anyone fished Samphire this week? We had a few dogs there last week and pouting plus a bonus 2lb pollack but the water was stilla bit dirty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
dead mans bay is the place you need to go to. it's located at the bottom of the cliff's right next to dover estern docks, you can only get there by going up too the eastern height's, park up and follow the marked trail along the cliff and down the steep cliff side path, all paths have strong hand rails. a bit of a trek but every time i go there im never disappointed, plenty of doggies, ling, cod, and my favourate, the elusive big bass.happy fishing:secret:

·
Registered
23 Posts
dead mans bay is the place you need to go to. it's located at the bottom of the cliff's right next to dover estern docks, you can only get there by going up too the eastern height's, park up and follow the marked trail along the cliff and down the steep cliff side path, all paths have strong hand rails. a bit of a trek but every time i go there im never disappointed, plenty of doggies, ling, cod, and my favourate, the elusive big bass.happy fishing:secret:
is it snaggy down there?:wiggle: always wondered if you could get down there to fish. cheers pete

·
Registered
6 Posts
there is no snaggy areas. just a bit of a mission to get there, going back there myself in a couple of weeks, sci-fi

·
Registered
724 Posts
Where is the best place to fish on the Admiralty???? Want to take my nephew there, general scratching session (he can fish but very inexperienced) but i want to hook good still. Whats the opening hours and is there local parking?

Cheers

G

·
try the 1st bend for a general scratch fish.easy to fish as the tide don't run much and there can be plenty of fish there including flatties.it opens at 8am in the week and i think it'll be open all the time during the weekend.not sure though.parking is easy outside the pier or in the carpark right next to it.dont forget to get a ticket though......dave.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi will93, the biggest ling i have ever caught was a little over 3 and a half pounds, and that was the second time i went, a friend of mine who showed me the bay, is a trawler man, and is adiment that it was the real mCcoy. have a session down there you won't regret it. and i bet it becomes you're regular spot. tight lines. sci-fi

·
WSF Hardcore Haircut
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does it fish best over high or low water sci-fi?and what kind of rigs do you use there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts