World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Managed first schoolie Bass of the season last night on the lower Adur then got a nice bite, felt a good weight and, ...................... Adur, a bloody rockling. Put up a decent scrap though, photo attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Managed first schoolie Bass of the season last night on the lower Adur then got a nice bite, felt a good weight and, ...................... Adur, a bloody rockling. Put up a decent scrap though, photo attached.
No profanities please ,or i will hold you on contempt he he

cracking fish m8 well done :clap3:

Mark

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
bloody nice fish m8 ha!ha!:fish:

went down to my usuall spot today and got (no joke)22pollock mostly small and one ballan wrasse all on small shrimp feathers

·
Registered
142 Posts

:roll1:

lol, don't look like any parts of the adur i've been in from that photo.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I told you Judge......WEAR SOME SUN BLOCK....We all know you got sensitive skin

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
It must have been a funny night last night. I was back on the crouch in Essex. Nothing all night, then this little hound appeared. I filleted it, and then returned it, as is good practice in Essex......

Attachments

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
your drop net must ave been in a right old mess...........well done

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
This one nearly got away........was fishing for bass with a 6/0 pennel rig with 1/2 a side of mackie.......It took 20mins to beat the beast into submission

tiny_fish[1].jpg

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
maybe not the best fish but the most memorable.......lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts