World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gentlemen
i hope everybodies new socks/pants fit well and the deoderent/shower gel is to your liking! I plan to fish dungeness tomorrow 28th i will be coming down from gillingham (or gillinNAM as i prefer to call it) and hope to fish 4 hrs up 4 down.hopefully right off the point.
there is to be a bit of a blow over night so hopefully there will be some colour in the water.
ADVICE,

BAIT
MARKS
PEAK TIMES
IS IT WORTH TRYIN FOR COD OR SHOULD I TRY FOR BASS

CHEERS FOLKS ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR

B

·
0 Posts
You can ' try ' for what you like mate, but all you're going to get is yting yting yting and more yting!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i fished dungeness from 9 this morning untill it was dark , the conditions were great the wind during the night had whipped the sea up lovely and it was a great colour. i fished in between the inlet boy and the outfalls. but unfortunately big fish could not have been more right , whiting after whiting after whiting and that is all i saw being caught apart from a few wee dabs.CRAP.

CHEERS

·
Registered
63 Posts
I cannot understand why anglers expect to catch Cod any more. They are almost extinct, trawled to death. Cod stocks are at an all time low, 47,000 tons. The sea temperatures are higher than normal, and Cod love cold seas. Yes, the odd one will be caught, but very few and far between. Whiting and a few Dabs are all that is left. Bass are a distict possibility though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts