World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people new to the forum, just wondering what shall i use tomorrow in the terms of bait and set up for the north gare. Aint been fishing in a while and not sure of what can catch at this time. I was thinking ledger with cork and mackeral/herring as bait? or might just try feathers. any advice would be welcome, cheers jack

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
try flowing trace with a size 1 hook close in chance of a schoolie bass or a crab not much else at the mo.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Nope only on the boats.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just this minute got back from there after taking the dog down to see if rooney had caught owt.
Id be tempted to get the cod gear out with the swell thats running at the moment and the north east wind blowing :g:

·
Registered
543 Posts
for the north gare mate if u go 3 hours before high tide just useing RAG ONLY go on the elbow lil peace rock stiking owt with the face on the ramp fish there u will get fish leve cod gear @ home just use ur light macky gear

·
Registered
543 Posts
tehehehe i caught a 4lb seatroat on my mack rod few year back and i was floating for macky :) well over the moon with tha :p

·
Registered
543 Posts
for bait jack just use Rag worm fish it 3hours b4 high tide go on the nuckel
wotch out for the rocks give it a good 50yard cast :) u'l be fine mate i mite see ya down there tomorra mite give it a bash :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts