ANUAL OPEN COD COMPETITION
DATE:16/12/2012
1- £500
2-£300
3-£250
4- suprice price ALL ABOUT ANGLING +lot more
Oher price From KIDDY&SON WHOLE SALE LTD
AMMOBAITS

Free use of slipway with pontoon facility avaible on the day.
Launching from:7:30am.
Weigh in start :18:15 Scale close 19:30
Cod only comp minimum weight 3lb
Entry: Pre-booked £8 per perso , on the day £12 per person.
All person on the boat must enter competition
For further details and entry from please contag:
ALL ABOUT ANGLING 01639 882877
MARK: 07972379823 or B.REYNOLDS :07787503151
Not: In the event of the day being calcelled bue to bud weather provisionally the competition will then held 30/12/2012
a decision will be made by 6:am on the day of event.

See less See more
#6 ·
Empty the geraniums & petunias out of my "flower bed" as Hitsgroundrunning calls it, & give that a whirl, as you say nice for Xmas:thumbs:
Hi vic
Any chance you could show me your aldernay set up sometime?I got myself a bouy and have sent for the ring.I cant remember the lazy line bit you had from the bow down the side of youre boat:thumbs:
Cheers Lee

#8 ·
Can't wait now aren't u :clap3::thumbs::bleh:
Yeh always up for a bit of competition mate.its not often im off work when theres something going on.Prob be 40mph winds that day:sad2:

#9 ·
Yeh always up for a bit of competition mate.its not often im off work when theres something going on.Prob be 40mph winds that day:sad2:
Don't worry lol lee you can steam back within few minutes with your new Honda engine planning through the waves haha!
U out 18th this months?i possibly head out that day with luggy as its my birthday & catching a big fat belly fish anywhere under the water lol

#10 ·
Don't worry lol lee you can steam back within few minutes with your new Honda engine planning through the waves haha!
U out 18th this months?i possibly head out that day with luggy as its my birthday & catching a big fat belly fish anywhere under the water lol
Could be yes i got two weeks off from sat so if good weather i want to get out:thumbs:

#15 ·
Hi vic
Any chance you could show me your aldernay set up sometime?I got myself a bouy and have sent for the ring.I cant remember the lazy line bit you had from the bow down the side of youre boat:thumbs:
Cheers Lee
Either call up anytime for a look, or I can photograph it for you if you prefer.:thumbs:

#16 ·
Either call up anytime for a look, or I can photograph it for you if you prefer.:thumbs:
Thanks vic no need to photograph i will call over.I finish around 1pm tomorrow if its dry i wil call or im off tuesday:thumbs:
Did you still want to measure your battery drain? i know you sorted your battery problem but if you want to know what power everything takes let me know i can bring meter over

#23 ·
Any chance of putting up more info on launching rules etc
From Knab to Hugo 15kms, from Afan BC to Hugo 7kms return Knab to Hugo 30 kms average 1.5kms =1 litre fuel so 30 kms = 20litres @ £1.40 litre = £28 + £6.80 launch & park at Knab Total for Knab launch £34.80.
Afan BC launch, Swansea to Aberafan return 25miles, Disco does 25mpg so fuel for return to Aberafan = 5 ltrs x £1.40= £7.00 Afan BC to Hugo return 14kms = 9ltrs x £1.40 = £12.60, launch & park free, Total for launch at Afan BC £19.60 its a no brainer.:g:
If it blows up when the tide turns, Hugo to Knab 15kms of your arse eating your underpants is priceless!

#24 ·
From Knab to Hugo 15kms, from Afan BC to Hugo 7kms return Knab to Hugo 30 kms average 1.5kms =1 litre fuel so 30 kms = 20litres @ £1.40 litre = £28 + £6.80 launch & park at Knab Total for Knab launch £34.80.
Afan BC launch, Swansea to Aberafan return 25miles, Disco does 25mpg so fuel for return to Aberafan = 5 ltrs x £1.40= £7.00 Afan BC to Hugo return 14kms = 9ltrs x £1.40 = £12.60, launch & park free, Total for launch at Afan BC £19.60 its a no brainer.:g:
If it blows up when the tide turns, Hugo to Knab 15kms of your arse eating your underpants is priceless!

LMAO wtf, I only wanted to no if we could launch from mumbles:blink: but get you point lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.