World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Read Only
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a disaster off the rocks on tuseday, snap off and then the tip heading seawards into the rough and a few weeks back snapping my other 11ft rod I now need a new 11 ftish 2oz + spinning rod, i dont really want it for plugging as Ive got that covered more for banging out leads and eels, dexters, etc money is tight at the moment and Im looking at the AFAW 11ft 30-60 and 12ft 60-90grams, be using it off deepwater headlands deep tidal waters etc anyone used these rods, havent tried a 12ft one before for this and fishing the tamar the extra oz would be useful, dont want a cheaper shimano but any other suggestions around the £75 mark would be useful thanks Mat

·
Read Only
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, there 74.99 in my local shop and seen them in a gerrys ad for 65 the other day, guy in the shop thought they were cheap too and so did I they were about 90 or so a few months back.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Have had the chance to use both.They are excellent rods at a price i find hard to believe,many similar rods on the market are double the price. The 60-90 would suit you best, that bit of extra grunt allows you to use heavier lures & help bully fish from snags. It also doubles up as a good 2oz float rod.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts