World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads ...nice to get down the arm again
Me and kel went down arm this morn,hard wind but good conditions,over high and down on the ebb.
Kel will post photos as i am not too good at it .
6 conger out up to bout 6.5 lb dropped 8 on the surface:unsure: up to double figs,lost 4 to runs,3 dogs 1 whiting all taken on half macky and a squid ,also sardines wow
cheers lads brand:)

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
them fresh sardines red hot for the conger mate been using them for a while now,think someone ive mentioned this too has been whispering lol

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
well done brand, ill have to try sardines next time i try for a conger.

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
well in there guys - nice session.......
looking forward to the piccies and kel's report.....

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
them fresh sardines red hot for the conger mate been using them for a while now,think someone ive mentioned this too has been whispering lol
ive used sardines before and had good results ....as to freshness .to be desiered super market stuff ,but conger like them ..put on whole with 1 or 2 squid,sounds delicious:unsure:

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well done sounds like you didnt have time for a cuppa
wot cupper ..could of done with one,forgot my flask....we had two conger running at the same time ooooooooooooo

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks like you had a good sesh there brand well done mate hope you have a good turn out on saturday night mate:clap3: tight lines
yep thanks m8

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well in there guys - nice session.......
looking forward to the piccies and kel's report.....
mmmmmmm kell went off with a head ache so praps hes had his head down this after noon

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Sorry for the delays guys, i was wrecked when i got home yesterday. What a session, great company and great fish (ish).

The wind was hitting the longarm hard however when we got out of the wind it was beautifull. Brand started off as usual, by taking a 2 conger lead (have to give the old guy). and then the come back was on.

I caught 1 and dropped another, brand started sweating and started missing his runs. Then brand had another 1 and drop one (me laughing). Then 1 caught another and hooked one more. As i got it to the surface i thought, "kelvin come back king, 2 all. However, the conger looked at brand and dropped the bait on the surface. Nightmare!!!

I was beaten again by the master, final result 3-2(when i was there), however i later recieved a phone call, with brand claming a vitory of 4-2(conger), and he stated he caught some other fish :)

Good session. I'll post the photos up when i get home from work.

kelvin

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:clap3: busy sess there lads, plenty of fish caught,were the sardines john west only the best :)
no they were m...........s best cr.p:unsure:

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts