World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Well done mate,that's good news, been waiting to hear the sole were showing. Mate of mine fished redwick last friday he caught one codling and a schoolie both returned but it was the sole he was after. I'm gonna have to give it a go soon.

· Registered
33 Posts
Can't say I know of any hot spots but my spot is a reatively safe spot to fish. Go through the farm gate opposite the rose and crown pub (I think thats the name) the road get's rough as hell go slow, when you get to the end there's a gate be sure to close it after you or the farmer is gonna get miffed his cow's are wandering.Go right about 1/2 mile, on about the 3 bend( you'll have to go up on the sea wall to check your in the right spot) There's a water outlet with concrete steps down most of the way, clamber over a few rocks, and your on the ledges, this area is relatively solid peat ledges tho mud to the knees if you don't look where your going. ( ALWAYS PROCEED WITH CAUTION, AND DON'T GO ALONE IF POSSIBLE OR AT LEAST UNTIL YOU KNOW THE AREA). Fish big tides off the wall and medium to small at low water. I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow and I'll post on return.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.