World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am overjoyed to proclaim that I will be taking the boat to the Isle of Man for 2 weeks again this July !! whoo-hoo!! Anyone prepared to point me in the direction of any different marks to try this time ? Last year 2 weeks were spent around the Calf and drifting off The Carrick at P.S.M. I have heard refernce to a spot further out from there known locally as the Sheddings - any enlightenment ? I would dearly like to try for Tope if there's any "hotspots" for 'em . Also I have scored a nice brand-new wide screen chartplotter and bang-up - to-date charts , so would be interested to know if there be any wrecks to look up within , say 10 miles of shore .
I will likely be based mostly out of P.S.M.

All info taken in confidence , in the spirit it is offered !

Can't wait , just hope the wether ju-ju is good to me !!

Cheers,
FBD.
:secret: :boat:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey !!
It's Fatbloke- DIM ....!
Living up to the moniker , whot's a PP ?
Private post? Perfect Pint (oh how I wish.....) ? Permanent Payment ? Help !!

:g:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorted - I read the PM.
Nah .... it's jus' bein a twit and pretending to be dim . Honest . As true as I'm riding this bike . Ahem. Moving swiftly on , I know the book to which you refer , but had some difficulty connecting to the website you mensh . Will have a go now , can just grab a few minutes online before work . Last night tonight - Oh joy ! Off to the land of Mann in the morning for a week , sans boat ,but will have a bit of light tackle with me "just in case" . Well , you never know , do you ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts