World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you are all going to tell me I'm wasting my money here but have anyone else on here got a Aihua reel?
I recently bought a Aihua CB50 multiplier from Ebay to use as a second or spare reel. With Christmas approaching and the sheckels in short supply I paid £25 inc P+P for it.
It looks the part and appears to be well built with a chrome plated brass cage and 3 bearings, it looks pretty much like an Abu 6500.
I took it up the local playing field and attached it to my carp rod which I use for bass fishing and tied on a 3oz weight. I was getting funny looks from dog walkers who probably thought 'he'll never catch anything in this field'.
Anyway after a few adjustments it performed pretty well and i was hitting 75yds with ease and no birdsnests.
It did sound a bit dry so I took it home, oiled it and went back up there and I was getting an extra 10yds with the reel sounding a lot smoother.
I'm now looking forward to using it on the water.
Chris
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AIHUA-CB5...sLeisure_Fishing_Reels_JN&hash=item5ae54ef893

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.