World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Akios sent us the pre-production model of the Nitron F-15 back in November. We have been testing it in various situations from clean sand to rough ground marks. Throughout the testing we could not complain about the reels performance when it came to casting and build quality. Some issues were addressed from the time we had the first run of the reel to when the actual reel came on sale which we talk about in the video. The reel is exceptionally good but only has one downside.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the downside that a colour blind three year old designed the livery?
Oh god hahaha. Havent heard it that way before. We didnt get into the colour becuase some people hate it and some love it. I personally would much preffered if they went grey and red or black and red but everyone has their own opinion. The carbon effect looks cheap to me. Im not a fan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it's a fantastic reel ,mine has losened up now and I've had to change the oil to red rocket to tame it ,
Ya they really do go once some of the factory greese makes its way out. The next version is what im now looking forward to . Few small improvments to be made to the reel and its going to be close to perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts