World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey lads just a bit ov info are they any good ? seams like they have good deck space ? And the ones I've seen look realy good. Or should I go for a warrior or fastliner ? I know budget comes to mind also,I've a sea hunter 450 at the minute but deck space is limeted ? All advice would be greatfull cheers Tez

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
They are all good boats. Depends on budget and size whether you go for a 16 foot or 19/20 foot.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i have an alaska 500 plenty of deck space and handles well even with 4 up just make sure you fish with tidy anglers or it becomes messy real quick .Im in the process of building in some more storage.The safest small boat ive ever owned.:fishing:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey lads just a bit ov info are they any good ? seams like they have good deck space ? And the ones I've seen look realy good. Or should I go for a warrior or fastliner ? I know budget comes to mind also,I've a sea hunter 450 at the minute but deck space is limeted ? All advice would be greatfull cheers Tez
Hi there i went though the same as you a couple of years ago which boat and all that,does your head in, i looked at the warrior and fastliner both very good boats but in the end i went for the shetland ALASKA 500 i feel they have a little more deckspace and are very safe boats i have a johnson 50hp fourstroke on mine,flat out 2 up with all the gear it will do 26 knots (just remember max hp on the alaska is 75hp and hull is only designed to do 30 knots) hope this is of some help regards col

1 - 4 of 4 Posts