World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boat fishing again after 10yr things have changed, got my boat from Thorton so went for my vhf certificate at Knott End, as I only live at Carnforth its not a long run to the slipway, seen some boats launched to the side of the slip any advice on that way as it looks nerve racking,is there anybody there that can give me some advice on launching and some markes were to fish.

Thanks Tommy

·
Registered
961 Posts
Tommy

living in Carnforth I would highly reccomend joining Morecambe Bay Dinghy Angling Club, Very local to you and an excellent bunch of lads.

I unfortunately have just left the club ,sold my Alaska 500, cos I'm lucky enough to have another boat in Wales (nearer to me).

Anyway, the Secretary (Phil Gibbins, [email protected]) will help you out, very helpful, very nice fella. Meetings are first Monday of the month, the bar's name escapes me, how embarassing !!! its on the front at Morecambe, nearly opposite Eric ! !

Fishing is very good there, especially for Bass and Plaice.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jon for your information on Morecambe club I know where the bar is
after asking round Carnforth, good look fishing in Wales always fancied fishing there myself, maybe get there one day.

Thanks again

Tommy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts