World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weny to aldburgh sat17th fished from5.30pm through night untill 3.30am
fishing with a friend,off front of car park past chippy.was a smashing night to be there,tasty haddock and chips,lots of stars shinning ext; but alas not many fish.myself 3 small bass and an eel. my friend 3 small bass,a whiting and a pouting.but at least we caught something and enjoyed our time spent by the sea.

A

·
0 Posts
weny to aldburgh sat17th fished from5.30pm through night untill 3.30am
fishing with a friend,off front of car park past chippy.was a smashing night to be there,tasty haddock and chips,lots of stars shinning ext; but alas not many fish.myself 3 small bass and an eel. my friend 3 small bass,a whiting and a pouting.but at least we caught something and enjoyed our time spent by the sea.

Sometimes its just nice to be out on the beach, have spent many nights just sitting back enjoying been there.
But you had a few fish as well, nice one and its good to see a report from there, was there much weed or snags ?
Regards, Rob.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no there were no snags and it was lovely there was no weed. there was 3 people fishing towards the tower along the wall,but dont know how they done.was just nice to get out there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts