1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 11:00 - 16:00.

Bait: Squid, Blacks & Lug

Fish: 12 Whiting

Fished during the day for change as wanted to get used to driving over the stones ready for some evening trips. I had 8 sizable whiting biggest 40cm! Thought it was a cod at first but not to be.

Was extremley ****ed off with the commercial trawing drifting his nets within 100 yards from the shore! fishing went dead after he passed followed by a couple of seals. If he had been just a little closer I might have been able to stick a 150 lead through his window but I was coming up a little short lol. Ill have him next time!!

Nice weather and was even a little burnt on my face.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Was gona say until i read your last para. I'd of stuck a lead in his window without even thinking about it. Why, Why, Why do they have to do it. They have the entire ocean, and they still have to drive by our window.

Best you get practicing son for the nxt time you see him:nonono:

Nice report.

I dont post with pics anymore as someone on here had a pop, telling me that im using up valueable storage space and not to do it:yucky:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Was gona say until i read your last para. I'd of stuck a lead in his window without even thinking about it. Why, Why, Why do they have to do it. They have the entire ocean, and they still have to drive by our window.

Best you get practicing son for the nxt time you see him:nonono:

Nice report.

I dont post with pics anymore as someone on here had a pop, telling me that im using up valueable storage space and not to do it:yucky:
Storage space !!!!!!!!
Why not post pics its nice to see :thumbs:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Matty asked who said it too???? i forget now. But it was on here. A few sessions back i think, ill have to have a look:g:

I did't want to offend any furhter people, so just did't attach from last session.

I always like to see, a pic tells a story i think. But hay, everyone is different.

·
Registered
591 Posts
See what you mean about leaving me a msg on here you little rat bag:black_eye lol

Point taken about any that include me:crazy:. Ill try to refrain from any in the future.

We're starting to hijack john's thred, so we best stop talking. If no one objects to pics being included on thred reports ill continue (Without my mug included:whistling)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.