World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a mate fished aldeburgh between the hotel and the yatch club. I fished from 4.30pm until 2.30am another blank!!! The crabs were about in force at times strippin baits in minutes then they were gone for about 30 minutes before returning, when they weren't about baits were coming in untouched. . The sea had a nice roll to it when i started fishin but then the wind changed and it then became like a mill pond. . 3 fella's came spinning outside the yatch club but had nothing either. . I tried all the baits i had with me rag, blacks, peeler's, squid and mackeral in all combo's . . One rod was fished with a flapper and the other was fished with a pennell both fished at varied distances but nothing came along!!! Gonna give it a miss now for a couple of weeks!!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for reminding me mate!!!!!! Talk about kicking ya when ya down............. That is my treble shot of blanks but the shrimp is still a p.b!!!!! If i go next week that'l be down your way for a bit of fluff chuckin

·
Fishy Jim
9,137 Posts
thanks for reminding me mate!!!!!! Talk about kicking ya when ya down............. That is my treble shot of blanks but the shrimp is still a p.b!!!!! If i go next week that'l be down your way for a bit of fluff chuckin
come up suffolk mate,..hit the rivers as theyre full of schoolies:punk:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i've not fished any of the rivers before mate , still fairly new to sea fishing wouldn't know where to head!!!......... Any info and tactics would be appreciated..... Cheers (you know times are hard when ya last catch was a foulhooked shrimp lol)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts