World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to try the alex wall sat night with my son. not a bad night. first off with flatfish had 14 of them in total all night and a small codling to half a pound then a small rockling all thru low water up to the run of tide then came the whiteing 10 in total the flatfish came out all the time they was there mixed in with the other fish ...will try and post some pics of fish never posted pics before and they are taken of my mobile but cant post all as to many i would think.:) just looked not a clue how to get em on site but i do have em and if anybody can help me to post em would be great thanks.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
decided to try the alex wall sat night with my son. not a bad night. first off with flatfish had 14 of them in total all night and a small codling to half a pound then a small rockling all thru low water up to the run of tide then came the whiteing 10 in total the flatfish came out all the time they was there mixed in with the other fish ...will try and post some pics of fish never posted pics before and they are taken of my mobile but cant post all as to many i would think.:) just looked not a clue how to get em on site but i do have em and if anybody can help me to post em would be great thanks.
hi bengun

looks like you had a good time matey with plenty of fish to :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

if you look at the chatter section you'll find a sticky on photobucket matey its quite simple once you get the hang of it :)

but if you have any problems i'm sure one of the global mods would give you a hand we got kimone 's pics up earlier :) :)

tightlines.........................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:clap3: great report there benn , those pickys are good from a mobile , very clear,
my phones sh-te at pickys lol
cuberd

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the pics turned out better than i thought cupoardlad photo bucket would not let me download more tho hope the fishing is a sign of things to come tight lines all...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts