World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STAY OFF THE ROCKS, MAN!
There's all sorts of weird sheet going on down there.

Earlier this week I wanted to try a new mark and, having studied the tides, winds etc, I settled on a nice rocky spot beside one of the seven gates of Hell.

Don't believe me?
Well, all I caught was one dogfish.

What, still not convinced??
Explain this, then, this ... abomination that came running towards me across the floor of the rockpool I was sat beside. I did video it, but spookily, nothing showed up on playback. I put this down to malign, diabolical influences, and definitely not the lens cover sticking shut.

Jameson's? Mushrooms? Peyote?
Well the camera never lies, my friends, and while Paint Shop might, all I've done to this one is sharpen it up cos it was taken through 4" of water ...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Do not go there again mate..... fooking 'ell I'd of scarpered faaast.....:unsure:

·
Registered
125 Posts
STAY OFF THE ROCKS, MAN!
There's all sorts of weird sheet going on down there.

Earlier this week I wanted to try a new mark and, having studied the tides, winds etc, I settled on a nice rocky spot beside one of the seven gates of Hell.

Don't believe me?
Well, all I caught was one dogfish.

What, still not convinced??
Explain this, then, this ... abomination that came running towards me across the floor of the rockpool I was sat beside. I did video it, but spookily, nothing showed up on playback. I put this down to malign, diabolical influences, and definitely not the lens cover sticking shut.

Jameson's? Mushrooms? Peyote?
Well the camera never lies, my friends, and while Paint Shop might, all I've done to this one is sharpen it up cos it was taken through 4" of water ...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yep the culmination of those substances will defo invoke all sorts of crazie sheet man, u wanna watch out for the eight foot Ant that roams around those rocks, and the twelve eared three tailed deaf trallopiguss, he's a right noisy character. and when they do a tag team effort u better watch out.:roll1:

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
I'm hearing you Foxy!!!!

There was a time I too was found wandering out in the boon docks. Twas a dark and stormy night on Davidstowe Airfield with naught to eat but grass and fungi.

I somehow found myself at Black Rock in the hours of daybreak with no knowledge nor recall of how I got there. That was the morn I found myself eyeball to eyeball with the elusive yet dangerous Venemous Sea Beaver of Black Rock. *Shudder*

And then there was this one time.....

..at Summerleaze in the highth of a baking hot summer I chanced upon this sea horse no less!!!

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts