World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
recently i was going through a forum and picked this site out ( http://www.tides4fishing.com/uk/england ) i am not sure if it has already been posted on here but it is really a great site i recommend everyone takes a look through it , it has everything you need to know on tides,moon phases , just select " tide table for ..." where ever you live and you get a page that tells you when the fishing is at its best and you can view the tide for ANY date not just like 7 days ahead , it is really worth the look it has more additions that i have not mentioned as well so take a look :)
Rhys

·
Registered
142 Posts
a FRIEND OF MINE DISCOVERED THE SITE AND LAST NIGHT IT PREDICTED THAT THE BEST TIME TO FISH WAS BETWEEN 10-12 PM WE FISHED UNTIL 11.30, IT ALSO PREDICTED AVERAGE FISHING WHICH IT WAS (DISTINCTLY AVERAGE) on the side of the chart it had one fish which my friend caught a lovely bass of around 3lb ish , so all in all the site was correct , i will be using it again and say the accuracy of the site was creepily scary !:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a FRIEND OF MINE DISCOVERED THE SITE AND LAST NIGHT IT PREDICTED THAT THE BEST TIME TO FISH WAS BETWEEN 10-12 PM WE FISHED UNTIL 11.30, IT ALSO PREDICTED AVERAGE FISHING WHICH IT WAS (DISTINCTLY AVERAGE) on the side of the chart it had one fish which my friend caught a lovely bass of around 3lb ish , so all in all the site was correct , i will be using it again and say the accuracy of the site was creepily scary !:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
YES its a great site! plus it gives u everything u need to know, moon phases and tidal coefficient i think with the fish judging it guesses based on tide sizes ,solar and lunar activity plus you can see the tides for months ahead! and u can look and think right thats the best day its amazing! im glad i found it :) tight lines
Rhys

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Great site indeed, I use it regularly too. It gives you everything from tides, lunar, temp, wind, pressure etc.
I want this as an iPhone app!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts