World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOt got much time so just a quick report from my club meet today. Picked a new mark to try in the aberdeen area. squid was ignored all day but the blueys got either a bite or a fish almost every cast! My 2nd cod was 5lb4oz and I was very happy with that. after another 3 cod, total of 5, I moved a bit further along to put out my last bluey bait and last cast of the day. Hadnt even put my rod in the rest and I felt a wee knock and slack line, little coley I thought. was it hell!! Rod hooped over and after a good scrap I swung onto the rocks what I first thought could maybe 'just' be a double! Came in at 8lb5oz after waiting a couple of hours for the weigh in! cant stop smiling! soz for such a short report,
cheers folks
Doug

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha well done dougie. That's a hell of s Sesh for a bright winters day. Well chuffed for you. (salute)
Thanks, wouldnt of happened without your help! Once the other reports up and running you'll see what I mean. It was from one of your marks. If id used blueys on both rods I could prob of doubled the catch. never known such hectic fishing from the shore. Got me 121 points on board. couldnt of cared less about the points though, was a right bonny cod. bashed its head on the way in, prob on whatever it got snagged up on coming in!:thumbs:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Stick in there dougie that particular mark chucks out beauties after a blow.
Please don't go down there during asea.
If you catch it she there's a gentle roll in the water you will score big time.
Very few folk know when exactly when to hit it.
Real chuffed for you. Iam thinking of joining your club just to get a bit banter back into my fishing. I need to meet more anglers a little closer to home.
Who fo I see about that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Cracking Fish dougie, far better than were getting up Moray way. Dont suppose you want to elaborate a little more into this new mark :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
well in, Dougie!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers guys, sorry though, no info on said mark. Been given it in good faith and I don't want it going the way of other places. And I don't want a rep as having a big mouth. There's too many folk out there that leave marks in a state and tell the world. I'm not meaning that personaly so guys pleade don't think I'm pointing fingers. I don't need to, these people know themselves who they are. Thankfully i dont know anyone like that! Lol thanks for all the kind replys folks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.