World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I normally just fish at Priory Point as it is just a few hundred yards from my house. However, I have a mate coming up in a couple of weeks who is desperate to do some sea fishing. His available times would mean starting about an or so after high tide and I note that the tide is less than 9m anyway!

Does anyone have suggestions as to other nearby places to fish at low water etc and what baits are recomended?

Thanks in advance :thumbs:

·
Registered
98 Posts
prob safest place is copes hole at roa island, i fish low water off walney which has a couple of marks but dont know how experienced you are, sandy gap is not too bad either

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
prob safest place is copes hole at roa island, i fish low water off walney which has a couple of marks but dont know how experienced you are, sandy gap is not too bad either
Many thanks for that Southside, I will give it a shot :thumbs:

I started sea fishing in the mid 70's on the Humber Estuary so am quite aware of the dangers of tides, had a twenty year gap and started again in 2003 but haven't bothered to fish anywhere other than Priory Point

·
Registered
53 Posts
Morrison's dock in Barrow any time of night for some fun with Pollack, codling, whiting and some surprises thrown in.... lol

do a search on here for it ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts