World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am rubbish at all this stuff, dont know how to put photos up and etc. not that I have any good fishy ones yet. Perhaps that will alter after my trip to Walney monday to thursday, Cannot wait as I have not been in the area before. I got a good deal at hotel on the island, basic but very cheap, manager sounds very pleasant and helpfull as you would expect it being the NORTH. Read old and new posts on this site that were very interesting and entertaining but some made me a bit jealous. Re the amazing technology, when I started to do this post my comp. showed me posts I have made on U.K.Campsites. Like when you telephone about various things, you give your post code and they tell you who you are and where you live, amazing, being and old git who remembers having to book a call to London it amazes me. Hope this wind brings in the fish, what do you think

·
Registered
98 Posts
hi nightman. i live on walney, was going to go fishin this morning at low water but the wind gustin up to 40mph so give it a miss. weed been at bit of mare over last few weeks but last few threads say its clearin up a bit. to be honest mate next weeks tides not the best, low water fishin not too bad but you will need chest waders. theres always the channel to fish on bae systems side, wherever your stayin you will only be a couple of mins from me, i will gladly meet up with you if you want

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Southside, thanks for reply. Oldchukka posted me some info mentioning easy marks,eg Greenodd,Ulverston,and Museum which I have noted. Re your offer of meeting, that would be nice but can you please advise how I send yo my mobile number ad receive yours fo when I am there. I am not good at this but understand that you do not post phone numbers on forum. Thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Nightman hope you dont mind me butting in but to send a private message just click on there name and you will get a drop down menu.

Just click on send private message 2 down on list.
You read any you have been sent by clicking the message button under your name top right of the page

Hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts