World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
where do I start ! went to Billy’s got some canny blow lug, Rag and mackerel , then I picked my pal Richy up at 1030pm. Drove up to amble and got there just after 11pm so set are 2 rods up with a 2 hook flapper and one up one under. So cast both rods out and was really slow only end up with 2 Flounder so we decided to hit the Tyne. Just down from the milleuim brigde was abit better but couldn’t hold bottom with tide being so big. End up with 4 Tommy’s and another flounder.
C2321C58-8587-4C07-BBDA-8721C51CF997.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
well done that man another mixed bag of fish to keep u interested m8. ( still no wheels on box i see) anyway George ive just noticed im up ur way when we play a bit disappointed was looking forward to u coming down. Anyway well done on session m8 good pics & report cheers

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well done that man another mixed bag of fish to keep u interested m8. ( still no wheels on box i see) anyway George ive just noticed im up ur way when we play a bit disappointed was looking forward to u coming down. Anyway well done on session m8 good pics & report cheers
Well maybe we can go to pub and watch the game together ? What date you coming up ?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Hope its not the bad one. Know some round here have been really ill, and it takes some shifting. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts