World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just been asked to sell this rod for someone it has only been used once and is like it has just left the shop not a scratch on it these were supposed to be the best rods ever made can cast up to 8oz so if anyone is interested pm me trying to get about £150 apparently they were like £400 new

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Hi all just been asked to sell this rod for someone it has only been used once and is like it has just left the shop not a scratch on it these were supposed to be the best rods ever made can cast up to 8oz so if anyone is interested pm me trying to get about £150 apparently they were like £400 new

stick it on the well known auction site:) and i`m sure if the ebay page is well presented and shows good pictures then he should get more than what hes asking.also having realistic postage helps too.:secret:.still waiting for a rod posted from wales(from a wsf member too) on what sounds like a local courier firm.(18quid postage!!!):uhuh:..use the normal big branded couriers.shouldnt cost more than a 10er.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
stick it on the well known auction site:) and i`m sure if the ebay page is well presented and shows good pictures then he should get more than what hes asking.also having realistic postage helps too.:secret:.still waiting for a rod posted from wales(from a wsf member too) on what sounds like a local courier firm.(18quid postage!!!):uhuh:..use the normal big branded couriers.shouldnt cost more than a 10er.
18 quid.............id want it yesterday. royal mail £10 max

1 - 5 of 5 Posts