World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blanked on my last 2 outings to Saundersfoot (quite strange) on 25/1/05 and 29/1/05. Do not really want to fish there and blank again. i do not know how any of the above marks are fishing even though i live in the area was wondering if any of you guys can help??

Will consider fishing Amroth, Pendine, Saundersfoot or tenby.

Ruled out all marks in the haven due to 2nd biggest set of tides of the year.

Would fish the night time high water

any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
if u want cum down to tenby. i think ive found a good mrk but havnt tried it yet . if u look at my post on ray fishing on the shore fishing look at the thornie caught at fresh east or west cant remember,NICE 1 . how did u get on in the match at heapsys.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
i wouldnt mind goin down. where abouts where u at physco billy really want to catch a ray. is this a reliable mark - have u caught many rays there before

·
Registered
201 Posts
Went to Pendine on Sun.6 Feb. Small tide, caught a couple of small Flounder in the first hour of income tide. Nothing after that, gave up after three hours.

·
Registered
58 Posts
First Time I fished the mark, The was a wfsa match there the week before which also chucked up some rays. Must admit mine was the only ray between 3 anglers all of us regularly fish for rays of other marks so the techniques should have been OK.

Chucked up whiting and doggies and pollack after dark.
Nice beach to fish since it is fairly steep so you aren't moving to often.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rock Hopper - sorry to keep on but read the Private message that I sent you because I put a lot more info in there.....

loop rigs 3' bottom snood 4/0 3/0 pennel with sandeel/mackrel and squid. Size 1 on the top 2' snood with various baits.

Might C U down there on Saturday need to fish 2-3hrs down and up until you get bored ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts