World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
does anybody know when the matches in west wales begin i know it's in october but i havent got the dates or the venues any help gratefully received thanks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
First match was last Sunday. A flounder only comp and not many caught, they were very localised. There is another comp this Sunday(3rd) run by the Osprey AC I think. Sign in at the Amroth Arms at 11. I the dates from the WFSA web site. I know of three or four before christmas between Amroth and Tenby. I will be there on Sunday even the forecast is total pants!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers ,thanks for the info i dont think i can make the one on sunday cos of shifts but will be fishing amroth tenby open i think its 2 weeks sunday,

·
Registered
207 Posts
Be thankful you did'nt make the match. The weather was awful! Top three had 2 flounder each. I managed two teabags, one of which blew away in the wind! Got it back into the sea though. Couple of nice bass and mullet landed by some. Just got to get over this cold now in time for the Tenby open.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Hi Johny when is the Tenby open and what are the booking in times and where are the booking in points?

No doubt some one will win it with a doggy this year just like all the rest.

·
Registered
207 Posts
The tenby open is on 17 Oct 1pm - 6pm. Booking in at Ex Servicemens Club in Tenby, Wimpy in Saundersfoot or Amroth Arms. You can pre book at tackle shops in Tenby, Milford or Pembroke Dock. If you need more info the point of contact is John gaze on 01834 811927. Fishing is from Tenby to Amroth. Not sure if I can make this one yet but hope to. If a doggie will win it again, I may try a crab bait off Amroth;-). Hope this is of some help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts