World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Edd its rubbish down there, dont go anywhere near the place, dont fish the Pendine end opposite the pub,by the stream, dont fish it the last 2.5hrs up & the first 2.5hrs back, dont fish it on big tides such as 9/10/11/12th Feb, dont use fresh razorfish gathered at Saundersfoot on the day!
COS IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE IN MY BLOODY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blueskip

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol blueskip. i was thinking of going around about the 9/10/11/12th Feb, on the Pendine end opposite the pub,by the stream, and fish it the last 2.5hrs up & the first 2.5hrs back, also i was gonna use fresh razorfish gathered at Saundersfoot on the day! :D :D :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seriously me and my work mates are going there next thursday for a few hours from low tide up. just wondering wots there wot bait to use and anything else of importance

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Edd low water up to 2.5 before the top will produce flounders, maybe the odd small whiting, but the water needs to be up to the stones b4 u get decent whiting & dabs, I always do the last 2.5 up & the first 2 back (at least).
If you can get it fresh razor kills well, but lug or rag will always take fish there, if there are big whiting about then you wont beat a postage sized chunk of Sprat! if you can get it.
blueskip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts