World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made the decision to have a bash at fishing low water at Anchersholme this morning, as someone had arranged to collect 2 pigs from me this afternoon.
so packed my gear and my fishing friend Toby the dog! *(he was very excited!!!)*

My intention was to pump a few worms and have a session... well 3.5 worms later I and a bit disgruntled...(Toby dog did his best to help me with the worm situation by digging holes... but to no avail!!) I reeled in 2 small whiting, then 1 small whiting on the other hook, (I made the fish spit the worms out and recycled them...) pulled in another 2 small whiting and an even smaller on on the single hook, then with my last scrap of worm.. and 1 last cast, pulled in a decent sized dab.. so I didn't blank... it's a miracle.. :clap2:

Then just as I had packed up, I received a Text saying they had cancelled the pig collection AAARRRGGHHH!! I could have gone out on Terry's (Southwesterly) Boat, Four Buoys... Can't believe it was flat calm and only 1 boat out fishing... Why can't people communicate properly, instead of leaving everything to the last minute! must have text them and phoned them 6 times to confirm the collection yesterday and they ignored me........ Gutted :sad2:

Anyone want to buy some pigs????

·
Marmite
12,806 Posts
i could amagine how you feel. the day wasted:nonono: neva mind lass least you didnt blank. keep the pigs feed them up and slaughter them:yeah: think ov the pennies:clap2::thumbs:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Made the decision to have a bash at fishing low water at Anchersholme this morning, as someone had arranged to collect 2 pigs from me this afternoon.
so packed my gear and my fishing friend Toby the dog! *(he was very excited!!!)*

My intention was to pump a few worms and have a session... well 3.5 worms later I and a bit disgruntled...(Toby dog did his best to help me with the worm situation by digging holes... but to no avail!!) I reeled in 2 small whiting, then 1 small whiting on the other hook, (I made the fish spit the worms out and recycled them...) pulled in another 2 small whiting and an even smaller on on the single hook, then with my last scrap of worm.. and 1 last cast, pulled in a decent sized dab.. so I didn't blank... it's a miracle.. :clap2:

Then just as I had packed up, I received a Text saying they had cancelled the pig collection AAARRRGGHHH!! I could have gone out on Terry's (Southwesterly) Boat, Four Buoys... Can't believe it was flat calm and only 1 boat out fishing... Why can't people communicate properly, instead of leaving everything to the last minute! must have text them and phoned them 6 times to confirm the collection yesterday and they ignored me........ Gutted :sad2:

Anyone want to buy some pigs????
we are both sick as a pig lol never mind ime fishing low water tnght so ime looking forward to that :clap2:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck for tonight ... I believe you are training the local fish to only be caught by Lancashire folk.. and to ignore Cumbrian bait!!! Keep up the good work... can't wait for the comp next Sunday! it's in the bag!:thumbs:

Pork scratchings anyone?????:icecream:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.