World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a bit late, and its a quick one.
started of bassing just off of ogmore, bit to rough for sum 4 in total thowing up over the side haha, so dave kindly took them back to port 5 got of which left 4, he kindly took us to blue anchor bay after the conger all in all around 40 plus conger landed around 10 thornys my bro lost a good ray 20yrde out he was gutted :cry: only 1 conger boated that was my first ever :laugh: for a photo and it was this little fella

hahaha a little 30lbr whoop whoop the scales were going from 28lb to 32 lb so we went for bang in the middle

and a pick of 1 of the rays just for luck haha

a good, day i made my goal a conger. Dont think my pd will be beaten foe a while :crazy:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
i will be the 1st for you luke, nice eel mate. although i already seen the pic :roll1:. you were right about those sandeels, they were terrible, dogs liked em 1st 2 casts swapped to trusty ammos then.

·
Registered
583 Posts
nice conga m8 well done on pb first time i heard of a skipper turning round to drop people off lol was it really that bad lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice conga m8 well done on pb first time i heard of a skipper turning round to drop people off lol was it really that bad lol
it wa that bad on the welsh side lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts