World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left barry heading towards foreland stoped mid chanel bin again first fish 14lb conger then he had a big bite hes fighting all the way it was takeing line looked like a very nice fish gess wat it was a rock. But he did lose a nice tope geting it in the net he out fished the boat today but he lost the pool to me agian ha ha cheers mate yes boy 24hrs to late lost to me again bin was winning al day takeing the mick out of me for blanking but i pulled it in the last hour 17lb conger then bin had a 16lb conger it looked like he done me but 1lb to lite but a good days fishing big rocks bin

·
Registered
770 Posts
Craig, remember to do the lottery, because you are one hell of a jammy git. No, you're just a git.
See you soon dude!

·
Registered
646 Posts
U sure get your run of luck to bin!!!!
after all, i havent seen any abillity:kissing::spiteful:
regards nitelight
p.s good wonger
pps,quote (a big bite hes fighting all the way it was takeing line looked like a very nice fish gess wat it was a rock.)LOL
at least my tope (that was a Trigger) was a fish,,,,,, it comes to us all !!!:doh::roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Left barry heading towards foreland stoped mid chanel bin again first fish 14lb conger then he had a big bite hes fighting all the way it was takeing line looked like a very nice fish gess wat it was a rock. But he did lose a nice tope geting it in the net he out fished the boat today but he lost the pool to me agian ha ha cheers mate yes boy 24hrs to late lost to me again bin was winning al day takeing the mick out of me for blanking but i pulled it in the last hour 17lb conger then bin had a 16lb conger it looked like he done me but 1lb to lite but a good days fishing big rocks bin
Nice 1 mate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts