World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out on the anchorman wot can i say brilliant action right through the day the fish was coming in every drop for everybody there was loads of ray,conger spourdog, doggies,bullhuss and 2 smoothhound the best fish of the day was a 21.5lb spurdog wot a size a buty of a fish the best thing about the day was the sausage buttys lol heres some pics of the day i cant wait 4 the next trip TIGHT LINES.

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
good report and pics there m8 - looks like you had a great day out........
nice to see the hounds showing......

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
went out on the anchorman wot can i say brilliant action right through the day the fish was coming in every drop for everybody there was loads of ray,conger spourdog, doggies,bullhuss and 2 smoothhound the best fish of the day was a 21.5lb spurdog wot a size a buty of a fish the best thing about the day was the sausage buttys lol heres some pics of the day i cant wait 4 the next trip TIGHT LINES.

Hi tinker i know about the spur i had a phone call today of codeye joe telling me al about the fish you had dave got to B THE BEST skipper out of barry HE KNOWS HES MARKS well done on your fishing:clap3: roll on the 8 april thats when i am out with him tight lines

·
Registered
242 Posts
glad to see you all had a good day cant wait till my legs better then we'll have to meet up for a fish.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Cracking session there mate:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Thats one cracking spur:clap3: :clap3:

He does know his stuff mind, he said to us when we was out a few weeks ago that late emarch/april would be the time when the big spurs would come in:notworthy Some nice huss and eels there aswell!

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Excellent report guys, Dave never lets me down and always puts the effort in, AM3 has to be top boat especially for the rays, smoothies and spurs, and also good for tope in summer.
Hi tony dont forget about hes SHARKING trips aswell mate we was out with him last yr and i had 5 out tight lines

1 - 13 of 13 Posts