World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were do i begin!?..

Excellent day out as usual..Top banter..top fishing..top tips..

We all boarded Anchorman3 this Morning,(some of us late thanks to someone sleeping in and missing the boat!)..

We had a mixed bag of fishing..with Rays,Congers,Spurdogs,Smoothounds,Dogfish and Bullhuss all putting in a show!!..

CodeyeJoe won the Pot with a Conger of 22lb....There was a nice 13Lb Huss caught, couple of Double figure congers,Managed By Jules and a few otheres..

I managed to catch,5 Dogfish,1 Spurdog(5lb),1 Smoothhound(8lb) 2 strap congers and 1 conger of about 8lb..

2 more for the Species list..

i wont say anymore,Just Enjoy the pics..

Thanks to Dave for a great day out..

Marcus

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
we had gud day out... good banter!!!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
na not as calm as that all day!!! it got a little rougher... nt much tho!!!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:clap3: :clap3: glad 2 see u had a brilliant day some good fish there well done.nice pics 2 m8 cant wait 4 my trip with dave on the 23rd april:clap3: :clap3: TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
737 Posts
seems you all had a good day out might come on one of your futre trips if allowed. marcus you should learn to smile a bit .hee hee hee

·
Registered
898 Posts
seems you all had a good day out might come on one of your futre trips if allowed. marcus you should learn to smile a bit .hee hee hee
marcus smile u must be mad he always looks like that unless he gets a real bigun heheheh,just like to say thanks to all the lads for a great day out and nice to meet welsh warrior top lad,cheers guys and thanks to dave,and all the fish caught were returned unharmed,count me in on the next trips marcus and ill let u know if i cant make any in plenty of time:clap3:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts