World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!..

I have 1 Spaces available on Board Anchorman3 on the 19th of August..its a sunday..and we will be going out After the Tope..8/0's and wire traces ready lads!!

Price is £28 plus £2 pool..so £30 altogether..Mackeral,Squid,Crab are a good idea for baits..
On the boat so far is..

1 space available

Marcus
Paid4
Gibby12
Bigboydogo
Discolites
Rockling
Sparkypete
Steve w (Jeff)
woodsy

As you've seen from Previous reports,we always have a cracking day out..Sense of humour is a MUST!!.
Please let me Know if your interested..(and wont back out!! )

Please Note,,If you havent been out before..I will need full Payment(£28)..Payed beforehand!..AS i still have to pay the full amount even if you dont turn up!.thanks

Marcus

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!..

I have 4 Spaces available on Board Anchorman3 on the 19th of August..its a sunday..and we will be going out After the Tope..8/0's and wire traces ready lads!!

Price is £28 plus £2 pool..so £30 altogether..Mackeral,Squid,Crab are a good idea for baits..
On the boat so far is..

Marcus
Paid4
Codeye Joe
Rockling
Sparkypete
woodsy

As you've seen from Previous reports,we always have a cracking day out..Sense of humour is a MUST!!.
Please let me Know if your interested..(and wont back out!! )

Please Note,,If you havent been out before..I will need full Payment(£28)..Payed beforehand!..AS i still have to pay the full amount even if you dont turn up!.thanks

Marcus
if theres room 4 2 m8 me +wibblers will take them let me know when u want the money.TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Cheers mate..ill put your name down..

If you fishing down porthcawl at some point previous..we'll sort out the payments then..

Marcus[/QUOTE
im down porthcawl 2 morrow pm me ur num and ill give u a ring meet u somewhere 2 pay

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
marcus me and martin would love to join you but we need 2 places so if 2 come up then we will have them what ever time launch, if they do come up send me your address and the check will be in the post dude.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
hi marcus if the last place is available i would like to take it as for the money i can either give it to rockling or post a check to you what ever is easy for you cheers marcus

tight lines
ieuan

1 - 20 of 56 Posts