World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Few dropped out of this un..

So i got 3 spaces(possibly 1 more..coz i think Salmonking is still in Oz)

Its Next thursday..weather permitting!

£45pp..

Drifting for Bass,pollock,wrasse,mackeral etc...If theres mackeral about..we might stop for Tope!..

Let me know via PM..or post here

Marcus

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Mightyminnow have a look at this one mate!

·
Premium Member
38,281 Posts
Have a look at yesterdays trip every one, if the weather is better it should be a cracking days bassing.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Marcus mate can you give me a bit more info on the trip, im relatively new here so dont understand where you leave from, times, bring our own gear, how longs the trip etc etc.

PM if youd rather.

I might be interested along with a work freind of mine.

Cheers mate look forward to your reply.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes Mate..

We Leave from Barry dock,Next to the Yacht Club..
I believe on Thursday we will be leaving at 5am..as its a Looong treck to lundy..But thats TBC

20/30lb class boat rod..or uptider with 7000 sized reels with braided line(20/30lb)..8-12oz ball leads,,Flying collar or Black Boom running ledger rigs.
Jellyworms,Storm eels,Redgills,redtails,or feathers..etc

The Trip in all will last around 11-12hrs(including sailing time)!!..its a long day!

I will Pm you my mobile number..so if you have any specific questions..Feel free to give me a shout.

hope this helps a bit

Marcus

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
2 spaces left now...
i`ll come along for this one marcus so thats one space left now lol :thumbs:can you pm me with details lol :happy:and is it a bottom or drift fishing :g:and is it bait or lure :sad2:and is it 1 tonne of lead or nowt :crazy:and is there a pasty shop out there :whistlinghehehe see you thursday dude tight lines

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i`ll come along for this one marcus so thats one space left now lol :thumbs:can you pm me with details lol :happy:and is it a bottom or drift fishing :g:and is it bait or lure :sad2:and is it 1 tonne of lead or nowt :crazy:and is there a pasty shop out there :whistlinghehehe see you thursday dude tight lines

We Leave from Barry dock,Next to the Yacht Club..
I believe on Thursday we will be leaving at 5am..as its a Looong treck to lundy..But thats TBC

20/30lb class boat rod..or uptider with 7000 sized reels with braided line(20/30lb)..8-12oz ball leads,,Flying collar or Black Boom running ledger rigs.
Jellyworms,Storm eels,Redgills,redtails,or feathers..etc..Drifting most of the day..If theres plenty of Mackeral about,,we may anchor up for Tope,But that is Optional

Ill put your name down...Thanks

Marcus

·
Premium Member
38,281 Posts
Looking like a very windy week ahead, gusting 30mph plus every day with average wind speeds of 17mph to 25mph each day.

Not very promising.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Looking like a very windy week ahead, gusting 30mph plus every day with average wind speeds of 17mph to 25mph each day.

Not very promising.
Thursday 14th Aug

Metcheck - 15mph Westerly Max for Lundy and Channel

MetOffice - 17mph Westerly Max in Swansea

XCWeather - 15mph Westrly Max in Swansea

·
Premium Member
38,281 Posts
Thursday 14th Aug

Metcheck - 15mph Westerly Max for Lundy and Channel

MetOffice - 17mph Westerly Max in Swansea

XCWeather - 15mph Westrly Max in Swansea
Have a look at this link, Met Office Shipping Forecast for week showing wind speeds in black and gust in red. Fairly consistant speeds through out the week giving rough seas.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/wl/wl_forecast_wind.html

On this one click on areas south west of UK for incoming lows

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/marine/shipping_forecast.html?area=IrishSea&type=All

1 - 20 of 106 Posts