World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all .Met Andrew at ye venue at realy stupid time ,dark cold on a mission.
:mellow:The weather was cold but harly any wind ...tidy .We were to see if we could get in contact with a ray.....or not .Positive thinking ahead.Baits bluey,rag,squid.A reasonable stream of whiting,pout and dogs came in,i think i had a pick by a ray ..good bite then started to move away towards the beach and collided with my other line out and went into the rough .....oops.:huh:
So a few pics to say we were there fishing hard ,fast,a good laugh,tea,twixes and wagon wheels .
The final whiting andrew had when unhooked spat out a tiny whiting it had just eaten,still alive .both and the rest all went back ....woo hoo.see u :bye1:

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
well done brand un lucky on the ray i lost a nice size one last night a few feet from the beach edge gutted lol
simon

·
Things Come to Those Who Bait
2,460 Posts
Welldone Both
looks like a good day was had......keep em coming.
Brand was speaking to chewiitt today, did you contact the South Wales Echo, i worked there for over 25yrs, they have a massive, library collection on photos

Im sure they will have saved to file, the picture of your Klonker Cod
worth a look
Bob

·
Team Loonz
2,270 Posts
Welldone Both
Brand was speaking to chewiitt today, did you contact the South Wales Echo, i worked there for over 25yrs, they have a massive, library collection on photos

worth a look
Bob
nice one lads we passed you earlier wondered who was fishing it beat the blnak thats all that matters nice one

kyle

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Nice one lads,no rays but still a good day out........:fishing:

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice fishing brand!!!!! unlucky on the ray!!! well done blank beaten thats the main thing!!!!
Hi ken,cheers a few out ,smallies but fun....miss the congers m8 ...happy fishing ....

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well done brand un lucky on the ray i lost a nice size one last night a few feet from the beach edge gutted lol
simon
Hi m8 ...managed to wrinkle a few out .Im new at rayin,so looks like they have got the advantage at the moment ha cheers m8

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice one brand really did enjoy the day ,it was great to catch up and we had a few fish out aswell ,sort out another sesh soon andrew
yes andrew ,nice banter, our motto ..any fish ,any size ha.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welldone Both

worth a look
Bob
Hi m8 ,i sent a pm to chewit ...ill get in touch with echo soon as i can thanks ....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.