World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello folks, we are going 2 angelsea last week in june, hopeing 2 catch some fish anyone ant pointers 4 that time, we will b in a camper so any advice on which part 2 make base 4 the week would b welcome as far as we r concerned the best base would b were the fish are...........any help will be gratefully recieved .......cheers mick

·
Registered
961 Posts
Best bet for up to date info will be Malcolm at ABC tackle shop, Gallows point, Beaumaris on Anglesey. Be prepared to move around the island a bit depending on Weather conditions. A good tip would be to buy a good OS map for the area, it can be quite easy to get lost. Good luck.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
there are lots of good places to fish,aberfraw to hollyhead,check out local bait shops,take a brolly .shaggy

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Basically,at that time of year,any of the south west rock marks will be fishing their plums off :cool: so long as you`ve got float/spinning gear,you`ll have great sport.

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers yozza, will also be takin boat gear tryin to persuade the wife to go on a trip mind you if she likes it itll cost me a fortune in the future wont it........might re think that 1 :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mickylad your best bet is to concentrate on the west coast,Trearddur Bay is pretty central location.Good sites or laybyes!! and plenty of top fishing marks within a couple of miles.There is a tackleshop in the village which has all the baits or bring a fork and dig your own.Fresh mack won't be a prob as thier evaerywhere already. The marks to head for are the Porth Dafarch area ,the Range ,Ty Croes and amark khown as Lilypond,Species wise you could catch anything .If you need more I'll leave my number in your PM and I can explain in more detail as I can talk faster than my two fingers can type :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hiya Mick
You Decided Where To Go In Anglesey Yet? I Am Going Next Weekend To Benllech / Moelfre Area Went Last Week Got 1 Flounder Now In The Freezer.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts