World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to anglesea next week for a trip round the island apart from amlwch and (the dreaded mind you dont fall in) breakwater is there any where like an easy rock mark or bay i can take a disabled angler he cant walk too far as angina and emphysema bout 50 yards his limit , some of the beach marks i fish are a bit far for him chasing tides and he has fished beaumaris pier so dont want do that again or straights,,googled some but not sure of acces and parking ect i would appreciate a reply and i will do you a coffee and tia maria if i see ya what more of an insentive do you need

·
Registered
188 Posts
Going to anglesea next week for a trip round the island apart from amlwch and (the dreaded mind you dont fall in) breakwater is there any where like an easy rock mark or bay i can take a disabled angler he cant walk too far as angina and emphysema bout 50 yards his limit , some of the beach marks i fish are a bit far for him chasing tides and he has fished beaumaris pier so dont want do that again or straights,,googled some but not sure of acces and parking ect i would appreciate a reply and i will do you a coffee and tia maria if i see ya what more of an insentive do you need
Hi mate, if your still over that way on the 28th you could always join us on the 'yoda' memorial meet at Cemlyn, nice and easy acess...
cheers Mick

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chifio baby !!! i will look for you that animal magnetism shudnt be hard to spot lmao ps my bud says at 5"2 hes not quite a hobbit but he does resemble Golum youl recognize us we will be whistling god save the queen lol x

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whos bringing the beer cos that stuff up there is im sure brewed with water from the breakwater cant beat a pint of brew 11

1 - 9 of 9 Posts