World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
you'd be better off p.m ing jon law mate he's the best shore angler in north wales.:)

My deep respect for his angling abilities know no bounds. He always catches more than me any way !!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I'd suggest fishing the Straits, can you still fish from the back of the houses at Waterloo Port (Felinheli) ?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
you'd be better off p.m ing jon law mate he's the best shore angler in north wales.:)
:lmao:

AS Chief said, fair chance of a codling, it might only be 4inches long though. When you come and you are walking to main arts from the Wheldon/Thoday building look for the house attached to the chapal. You'll see me smoking outside :secret:

p.s. do not believe what they tell you, if you want to see the uni as it is I will show you what it's like!

p.p.s: I can show you a mark within spitting distance of the uni, it's alright for codling, whiting, dabs and doggies. WIth the odd bass and macky in the summer.

·
Registered
961 Posts

My deep respect for his angling abilities know no bounds. He always catches more than me any way !!!

I'm touched mate, I really am :)

In fact I'm getting quite emotional :wub:

But sadly you are incorrect, Tozer is the best shore angler, I know.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
I'm touched mate, I really am :)

In fact I'm getting quite emotional :wub:

But sadly you are incorrect, Tozer is the best shore angler, I know.
Think Tozer has the potential for the wales fishing team:idea:
Can also see that he and Henry G have something in common.........Fishing and Uni........but think that Tozer puts more time in at Uni:uhuh: ..........................:roll1:
Coastman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts