World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am joing a few workmates this Thursday on a trip from Anglesey with Stingray Charters, anyone been with them before or can tell me what species to expect....many thanks :fishing1:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Id be very suprised if your trip is not cancelled..... its gonna be blowing a gale most of the week........you may be lucky and get out just into the bay if the wind direction is right although to be honest i think its gonna be rough no matter ....

·
Registered
8,163 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
went out on a boat from porthmadog years ago and it was rough as a bears ....,there was what i shall call a rather portly looking fellow who decided to shelter up against the back of the cabin on the way back in,unfortunatly for him the boat bouncing around all over the place led to a small problem when we got back in,the rods were stacked where he had been sheltering and as he tried to get off the boat he had been impaled by 3 feathers off 3 rigs and couldnt budge,absolute classic made even better when the skipper had to cut 3 holes in the seat of his pants,certainly one of the funniest things i have ever seen!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts