Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there one ???????????

can it still be valid now that the top 2 no longer cast at the club :help:

or was it something that had been worked out to let number 3 become number 1:wheelchai

if so how very sad and disheartning that must be for the casters who spend many hours practising to accheive there goals :doh:

would the person whowins it this year really be able to accept the award knowing that if steve and lee were still at the club that the award might (very probbably) be on another mantlepiece :bangin:

all in all its a great shame that two great casters have been treated this way but ding dong cant wait for a new club to start where all will be treated fairly then the sport of casting will have gained :punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
is there one ???????????

can it still be valid now that the top 2 no longer cast at the club :help:

or was it something that had been worked out to let number 3 become number 1:wheelchai

if so how very sad and disheartning that must be for the casters who spend many hours practising to accheive there goals :doh:

would the person whowins it this year really be able to accept the award knowing that if steve and lee were still at the club that the award might (very probbably) be on another mantlepiece :bangin:

all in all its a great shame that two great casters have been treated this way but ding dong cant wait for a new club to start where all will be treated fairly then the sport of casting will have gained :punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:
is this a new subject or a carry over from the previous one? confused:wheelchai

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Snap, best to close this one I think to save confusion,.

Dave if you want to include this post in the already runing thread would you please PM me and I will merge it or you could do a cut and paste and I will remove this altogether.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.