World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wat ever has gone on with lee an steve has nothing to do with me or the championship at anglia
both lee an steve missed two events pryer to wats gone on which rules them impossable to win it anyways' an we all drop are worst tournament so they dropped two in total an ive dropped one it answers it self.
steve was not leading an lee was third or fourth far as i no

i hope people ant singling me out an i have nothing to do with wat happenend so if any one has anything to say to me i would like to no as england member we need to get on ....:cold:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'd better watch out Dave - the last bloke from Anglia who made an unofficial comment on these pages got himself chucked out.

Apparently there may be a committee dictum under the doctrine of 'stare decisis et quieta non movere' banning this.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$hock£eader;1301802 said:
I'd better watch out Dave - the last bloke from Anglia who made an unofficial comment on these pages got himself chucked out.

Apparently there may be a committee dictum under the doctrine of 'stare decisis et quieta non movere' banning this.
my above comment was about club championship an wat someone posted about wat happen
he dint no the ture facts so i put him right thats all.

·
Registered
557 Posts
This direct attack on Mr Richardson is wholly wrong Jon.

It does nothing to help your own case.

As a member of Anglia S.C. I and every other member will at the proper time and place have the opportunity to voice our opinions. Further we will have the right to vote our officers in or out of office.

Perhaps as you have suggested to others your case might be helped by a little humility and apologies to those you so deeply offended during your time at Anglia. Perhaps a full explanation of why you became so unpopular with some of the members would be appropriate. Its really up to you.

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
This direct attack on Mr Richardson is wholly wrong Jon.

It does nothing to help your own case.

As a member of Anglia S.C. I and every other member will at the proper time and place have the opportunity to voice our opinions. Further we will have the right to vote our officers in or out of office.

Perhaps as you have suggested to others your case might be helped by a little humility and apologies to those you so deeply offended during your time at Anglia. Perhaps a full explanation of why you became so unpopular with some of the members would be appropriate. Its really up to you.
this subject has gone on for so long its worse than an unwanted wart on someones arris. i presume that most people invoved are adult? would,nt it be nice to give it a rest, and have the problem resolved through the correct channels?

·
Banned
3,248 Posts
If My Actions At The End Of My Time At Anglia Sportcast Offended Anyone I Most Humbly Apologise, I Stand By My Actions And My Motives As I Did Not Agree With The Decisions Taken By The Committee, Having The Courage Of My Convictions I Left.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Actually the latin stands for "stand by decisions and do not move that which is still". This means that the committee have set a precedent by banning a member for his actions and could do so again to anyone else who does a similar action.

It was a warning to Dave not an attack on him. Sadly in translation both are soles fish and smartie have grasped the wrong end of the stick.

I will write no more on this matter.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Shockleader (John)

Are Soles Fish (Jon)

I grasped the sharp end John.:uhuh::uhuh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts