World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this is a fishing forum and there is a place for non fishing chat however I was just wondering if we can have some sort of good banter South coast fishing sticky in this neck of the woods" so to speak" regarding the footie teams we support amongst us who post here...I think maybe on quiet fishing moments it will still get us looking and posting and also maintaining the good atmos...Mind you I am a Villa Villain so I guess this will be my last post?.:1a:

Just a thought...what do you think?...Is it allowed?.

Well don't ask don't get I guess. :clap:

Cheers
Tony

15,082 Posts
I know that this is a fishing forum and there is a place for non fishing chat however I was just wondering if we can have some sort of good banter South coast fishing sticky in this neck of the woods" so to speak" regarding the footie teams we support amongst us who post here...I think maybe on quiet fishing moments it will still get us looking and posting and also maintaining the good atmos...Mind you I am a Villa Villain so I guess this will be my last post?.:1a:

Cheers
Tony
Wait until Andy Colmer gets back on here...This thread will go straight to the Chat section without passing go!

·
Registered
803 Posts

Cheers
Tony
I like it cos at the moment i know a damn site more about football than i do fishing although i'm hoping that will change.

I read that O'Neil was planning a £70 million raid on chelsea for the likes of Drogba, Lampard, Joe Cole etc... because they would prefer to go to villa than the likes of Inter Milan, Barcelona and other top european clubs:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bring it on.

Ian.
Liverpool fan.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will change Ian, I have learnt bucket loads since joining the club "SAS not Villa lol" the only problem for me is actually catching bucket loads " thank god I did not join Villa as a keeper".

Pretty much all I know about footie is that I am a born Villain and next season is going to be a suprising one for many " I hope:crazy:"...I am more than happy with the unpredictable progress that we have made.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
i will start the rot now,im a leeds fan and have been for forty years.
i recon liverpool have bought another kewell in robbie keane

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
im portsmouth through and through. robbie keene was a good signing for liverpool. but they made a mistake letting us have peter crouch. him and defoe make the ideal little and large combination. we had a great season last season finishing 8th and i was there at wembley watching us lift the f.a cup.

andy colmer is a super blues fan aswell, so he should leave this thread here as were south coasters and all that.

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Weymouth FC.... im a non league nut!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Matt good on ya, you'll need to let us know how they get on.

Skillpot you have got a touch with crouchie, Rafa was stupid to let him go.

Top Cat, we can live with the kewell saga as we got him on the cheap but i think Keane will be different, he better be for £20m and Toopoos, well at least we haven't robbed you of your star player so you are probably safe to go and get BARRY printed on that new shirt of yours.

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
Wait until Andy Colmer gets back on here...This thread will go straight to the Chat section without passing go!
How dare you make me out to be a killjoy Ronald!

Personally, as it is in the meets section and not on the main forum, I don't have a massive problem with it as long as it doesn't become silly. I won't sticky it though, that way it can either live or die by it's own contributions. If anyone has any huge problems with it, as ever, please feel free to drop me a PM.

When Sol went up to lift the FA Cup.......I was there! :1a:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it's 16 days 20 hours and about 35 minutes until us Villains kick off at Villa park against visitors Man City:roll1:eek:n Sunday 17th...And I'm chuffing working :sad:. Mind you I am off for the 31st Ian :thumbs::):thumbs:.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Pretty much all I know about footie is that I am a born Villain and next season is going to be a suprising one for many " I hope:crazy:"...I am more than happy with the unpredictable progress that we have made.

Cheers
Tony
Aston Villa fans enjoy this time of the season as at this point in the year they are sitting second in the Legue in alphabetical order, the highest they are likely to be all season. :wiggle::spiteful:

If Gareth Barry stays at Villa what are the chances he scores an own goal infront of the Holte End in the last minute against Liverpool at the end of August. :):clap2:

·
Registered
170 Posts
im portsmouth through and through. robbie keene was a good signing for liverpool. but they made a mistake letting us have peter crouch. him and defoe make the ideal little and large combination. we had a great season last season finishing 8th and i was there at wembley watching us lift the f.a cup.

andy colmer is a super blues fan aswell, so he should leave this thread here as were south coasters and all that.
We had to sell crouch because the yanks wouldnt stump up the extra cash for oversized doors in the new stadium !!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Aston Villa fans enjoy this time of the season as at this point in the year they are sitting second in the Legue in alphabetical order, the highest they are likely to be all season. :wiggle::spiteful:

If Gareth Barry stays at Villa what are the chances he scores an own goal infront of the Holte End in the last minute against Liverpool at the end of August. :):clap2:

I think hes already scored an own goal schuey with his comments !! it would be good to get him though and the rumour is that the transfer could still be on !! Although if it doesnt happen now we still have alonso !

·
Registered
803 Posts
Well it's 16 days 20 hours and about 35 minutes until us Villains kick off at Villa park against visitors Man City:roll1:eek:n Sunday 17th...And I'm chuffing working :sad:. Mind you I am off for the 31st Ian :thumbs::):thumbs:.CheersTony
I'd see if i could go into work if i were you, it will only be a disappointing day off. lol

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess I could go fishing for nowt instead .:cc_surren

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
803 Posts
Fishing for nought is one of my favourite hobbies! but like liverpool i do sometimes have a result.

I guess with you it's a lose lose situation.

By the way your not 6ft 6 and built like a brick s*** house are you? :unsure:

·
Registered
803 Posts
I am a Brighton Fan. Just over a week 'til our first defeat of the season at the Mighty Crewe !!
Probably!

Wot your thoughts on the Barry saga, being an ex brighton boy?

They made a big mistake cashing in on a percentage of a follow on sale from villa.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
We are going 2 beat crewe 2-0 on our 1st game under mickey adams, if we lose then its off fishing again.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts