World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My intention was to start work on erecting a new garden fence but the weather was not in my favour so its what shall I do now and fishing was furthest from my thoughts, lol With a few left over rag worm from last Sundays Gravesend comp which had travelled to Rye on my 4 day break and back leaving me with about a dozen worms with form of life in them, by the way Ian the baitman thanks again I haven't forgot the £2.00. anyway arrived on the prom at 1ock 2 rods lobbed out my rag worm baits and sat back as the rain became worse, so much for showers Mr Weatherman, :thumbdown After 1 and a half hrs later had my first knock thinking at least I haven't blanked and in came a 15 cm flunk thinking they can only get bigger when half an hr later my next one arrived at 17 cm then approx. 15 mins later my 3rd one appeared at 15 cm. well im afraid that was it packed up at3,30 ish rather wet but it was better than staring at a screen......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Unlucky shortrod, I tried to persuade Steve and Andy to come out and play tonight lol

I am off to Herne Bay in a little while, try for a Thornie ?? not sure if the weather is in my favour though ??

Rob

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Ian these certainly did with all the different temperatures they have been through this last week.

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish you all the best of luck Rob I think we can sometimes look to much into the weather,,,

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Unlucky Pete, could of been worse. Could of been putting fence up in the rain (lol).

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
An act of impulse is when you get your wallet out Pete thanks for the report mate.
I am of to pictures tomorrow to watch Noah no fishing but plenty of water.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Mate, it seems the river's been quite harsh to us all this weekend! Still, Andy's right though - better to be fishing in the rain than DIY!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts