World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys , i have been away but have returned not only to fish 1 tide but 2,yes thats it i am going all night fishing first catching the 10.49 pm tide and then couple of beers then the 11.29 am tide , and i tell u wat ,i cant bloody wait .I just bought an abu 5600 rocket , which is fully oiled up with rocket fuel and waiting to bring me in a bass . well guys i am off to sort out all my gear,i will let u know how i get off.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Good luck! You didn't say where are you going, if it is not a secret, of course!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of course............................................................................................................

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well fished the tide twice had a brill time but there was a flaw in the bait.
i have been using blue crab which was all i had available for the last 5 seasons which were all blanked for the last hour of the last tide i decided to change to a bit of rag then bang bang bloody rod started going as soon as i changed my bait, i usually fish the river with fresh peeler / soft back picked from the spot i fish and have nether had any trouble. has any 1 else had this problem.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts